Contract Manager CEE
Secret Escapes is an international group company, the world’s largest members-only website that runs best-in-market flash sales of hotels and holidays worldwide.
We are now searching for a talented Contract Manager to join our CEE Team. This person will take responsibility for negotiating contracts for hotel product direct with suppliers in Hungary.
Overall Job Purpose:
• Negotiating contracts for hotels and tour operators
• Identifying a pipeline of sales that offer a constant diversity of product, from country hotels and spa to chic and boutique in the city,
• Manage all elements of the contracting process from target identification and initial contact right through to pricing, contract agreement, and allocation management
What you can expect:
• Independent role in a part of a highly motivated, international team
• The dynamism and innovativeness of an ambitiously growing online company
• We will make sure that your hard work matters and all of your ideas will be listened and
• Possibility to learn, grow and develop
• Motivating bonuses when achieving set targets and goals
• B2B contract
What we expect from you:
• A proven Key Account Manager with a track record of successful product roles and existing hotel relationships in Hungary is as a MUST
• At least 2 years of work experience in hotel contracting/revenue management (OTA, flash sale site, hotel booking site or hotel sales department)
• Very good knowledge of the hotel market in Hungary
• Excellent sales and negotiation skills
• Boundless energy and commitment to your work and an entrepreneurial ‘can do’ approach to business
• Fluent in Hungarian and English
• Willingness to business travel
If you’re ambitious, excel at what you do and you want to help us add a few more impressive things to our list of achievements, then we’d love to hear from you, with your CV in English attached.