Původní nabídka už bohužel vypršela. Prohlédněte si její detail nebo objevte další.

Skvělý 4* odpočinek v centru Budapešti: snídaně, neomezený vstup do sauny

4,7 / 5 The Three Corners Hotel Bristol**** Budapešť - Maďarsko (mapa) 215 prodejů

Zeptejte se nás na cokoliv k nabídce

Často se ptáte

Jak uplatnit
Děti
Příplatky
Storno podmínky
Benefity
FKSP
Lenka Dudařová

Good evening, I would like to ask you, if you have a free double room for 3 nights from 1.3.2019 to 4.3.2019? I tried to reserved the room on online booking on Slevomat, but the system can’t give me these 3 nights from friday to monday but it seems that these nights are still free. After your confirmation I will buy the voucher and order it. Thanks for your response.

The Three Corners Hotel Bristol****

Dear Lenka,

Thank you very much for your interest about The Three Corners Hotel Bristol****.

Unfortunatly, on this date we don't have any available deluxe room that is why you can't reserv you stay online.
In March, we have available deluxe room only on weekdays.

Thank you very much for your understanding.

Best regards,

Emese Nagyszegi
Sales Assistant

Martin

Good evening, I would like to ask you, if you have free double room from 2.3.2019 to 6.3.2019 (4 nights). I would buy a voucher from Slevomat for 3 nights and 1 extra night I would pay in your hotel after our arrival. After your confirmation I will buy the voucher and then I will send the request for the extra night to sales-hotelbristol@threecorners.hu, ok? Thank you

Dear Martin!

Thank you very much for your interest about The Three Corners Hotel Bristol****.

We still have availability for the requested date.
After you will buy the voucher please send me the e-mail (sales-hotelbristol@threecorners.hu) and attached the voucher as well.

If you have any other question please, let me know.

Best regards,

Emese Nagyszegi
Sales Assistant

Roman

Hello.
We consider accommodation at your hotel, but in reviews are mentioned too narrow beds. Please, what is the width of double bed? Thank you.

Dear Roman,

Thank you very much for your interest about the Three Corners Hotel Bristol.
The size of the double bed is 180 cm x 200 cm.

Best regards,

Emese Nagyszegi
Sales Assistant

Martin

Good evening, is it possible, to buy 1 night extra? It means – voucher from Slevomat 3 nights and than 1 night extra. We would like to stay 4 nights in your hotel. What would cost this 1 night for 2 persons and how to order it? Thank you

Dear Martin,

Thank you very much for your interest about the Three Corners Hotel Bristol****.

The extra night is EUR 50/room/night + city tax which you need to pay on the spot.
You can order it by email, please send the request to sales-hotelbristol@threecorners.hu.
I kindly ask you to send me the voucher number as well and I will check if we have any available room on the requested date.

Best regards,

Emese Nagyszegi
Sales Assistant

Kateřina

Dobrý den,
není možné koupit dopravu busem k zájezdu?

Dear Katerina,

Do you mean the Hop On Hop Off bus?
You can buy a voucher which is included this service on the Slevomat side.

Best regards,

Emese Nagyszegi
Sales Assistant

Dobrý den,
je možné získat tři pokoje vedle sebe? (tedy pro tři páry v období 22.3–24.3.2019)
Děkuji za případnou odpověď :-)
S pozdravem SŠ

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your interest about the The Three Corners Hotel Bristol.

Yes, we can arrange the rooms next to each other. Could you please inform me for which name did you make the reservations?

Thank you very much and best regards,

Emese Nagyszegi
Sales Assistant

Vladimír Hruška

Dobrý den,
máte prosím volný pokoj pro 2 osoby v termínu 6.-8.12.2018? Děkuji za informaci

Dear Vladimír Hruska,

Yes we have availability from 6th December till 8th December 2018. You can book your room on Slevomat site.

Best regards,

Emese Nagyszegi
Sales Assistant

Alena

Hello,
we booked a 3 night stay in this hotel from 11th to 14th December and we are looking forward! When and where do we get the tickets for the hop on/off bus? Thank you.

Dear Alena,

Thank you very much for your message and choosing The Three Corners Hotel Bristol****.

You will get the tickets at the check-in.

If you have any other question, please let me know.

Best regards,

Emese Nagyszegi
Sales Assistant

Zlatuše Hrková

Dobrý den,

je možné parkovat přímo u hotelu bez garážového stání? Pokud ano jaká je cena za tuto možnost. Předem děkuji za odpověď.

Dear Zlatuse Hrková,

You can park on the street near by the hotel.
The price is HUF 265 / hour from 8 am – 6 pm.
If you will arrive at the weekend, the parking is free of charge.

Best regards,
Emese Nagyszegi
Sales Assistant

Marcela Rusnáková

Dobrý den, rádi bychom si zakoupili voucher na termín 29.11. – 2.12. 201.
Můžete mi prosím prověřit volnou kapacitu? Na stejný termín bychom si chtěli doplatit ještě ubytování pro třetí osobu v samostatném pokoji, případně připlatit
za ubytování všech 3 osob v apartmánu s oddělenou ložnicí. Je to možné? Předem děkuji za odpověď.

Dear Marcela Rusnáková,

We still have availbility for the requested date. Please make a reservation on Zlavomat website for 2 person and note that you will travel with a third person. The extra cost for the triple room is EUR 20 per room per night excluding city tax. You need to pay it on the spot.

If you have any other question, please let me know.

Best regards,

Emese Nagyszegi
Sales Assistant

Dear Marcela Rusnáková,

We have just sold the last available room on 30th November.
I kindly ask you to choose an other date if it is possible.

Thank you very much for your understand.

Best regards,

Emese Nagyszegi
Sales Assistant

Dotazy k této nabídce jsou již uzavřeny. Chcete-li nám poskytnout zpětnou vazbu, prosím kontaktujte nás.